#wcw this girl here is always here for me and I couldn’t thank her enough. @karraaasch26
Mom today on your 50th birthday. I want to thank you for everything you have done to help me become the man I am today. It is an honor and a privilege to be called your son and I will never forget that. We may fight and disagree but I know you always love me and will always have my back. Thank you for everything these past few months. I don’t know where I would be without you <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
|—||14 things to remember in a relationship (via pale-afternoon)|
April 4, 2014
Photo via @TwinsPrez
AM I SUPPOSED TO BE LAUGHING AT THE DOG OR THE BALD GUY
The pilot though.
"Kids I’m gonna tell you an incredible story, the story of how I met your mother."
"Are we being punished?"
WELL SHIT YOUR MOTHER DIED SIX YEARS AGO YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE I DON’T THINK YOU REMEMBER MUCH OF HER YOU ARE THE LITERAL WORST KID EVER.
- season nine was for shit because barney and robin just got divorced
- barney takes so many steps back and doesn’t even reach his maturity level he had through season nine when he has Ellie
- they barely even focused on the Mother
- how the Mother and Ted met was anticlimactic as fuck